Ive had a bit of a break from my blog as I have been busy with my law degree and my small business. As well as seeing family etc its been abit of a full on time!
I have had another birthday and had a lovely time seeing all my family.
Anyway, you probably dont really want to know what I got for my birthday and read about me telling you how busy I am!
I have been reading alot this year! With my law degree or should we say degree in reading, I have been reading so much law work its unreal. But I have made time to read 12 books so far this year! Yes you read that right 12 books!! I have always been abit of a bookworn and when I was a little girl I can remember my Aunt Iris visiting from America and buying me the set of Anne of Green Gables books. They were so good and I can even re read them again and again.
This year my books I have read have consisted of
1. Five Years From Now by Paige Toon
2. Behind Closed Doors by B A Paris
3. The Breakdown by B A Paris
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. After You by Jojo Moyes
6. Still Me by Jojo Moyes
7. The Friend by Teresa Driscoll
8. The Tattoist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
9. I was Doctor Mengele's Assistant by Miklos Nyiszli
10. Hinch Yourself Happy by Sophie Hinchliffe
11. Friend Request by Laura Marshall
12. The One We Fell in Love With by Paige Toon
Yes that is quite a long list so far! I am loving losing myself in a book again though. These are all very different books which I am also love.
I will do reviews on the books if anyone is interested, just leave me a comment and let me know.